The Fleet Analyst is responsible for performing analytical work, in the areas of cost management, performance benchmarking, and action plan tracking for client maintenance and consulting programs. The Fleet Analyst will analyze the data, identify patterns and trends, provide insight and recommendations, and report the monthly service data to Fleet Team clients and internal stakeholders.
- Collects, organizes, analyzes, and interprets monthly service data for assigned Fleet Team customers to identify issues, trends, and opportunities.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports for major accounts.
- Summarizes information to distribute insight and high-level analysis to both internal and external partners.
- Provides summary for customer or account manager of major points or glaring trends for each analysis category for reporting phase.
- Tracks notes and action items resulting from analysis with appropriate Fleet Team personnel.
- Manages report subscriptions and monthly supplier data uploads in Fleet Team’s proprietary reporting system.
- Provide Manager of Fleet Analytics with regular updates on issues, projects, and clients.
- Supports the Fleet Auditor by providing back-up duties for repair auditing.
- Organizes data from application surveys in a presentable format to assist management in providing fleet and/or maintenance recommendations to clients.
- Communicates with customers and Fleet Team members on the current status of a project.
- Partners with team members and managers to identify and implement business improvements to achieve ongoing operational efficiencies.
- Maintains professionalism on the job at all times.
- Must be reliable and punctual in reporting for work as scheduled.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, or related field preferred.
- Minimum one year of experience in a business/customer service environment focused on analytical analysis.
- Strongly skilled with using Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI or Tableau a plus.
- Ability to convey information to internal andexternal customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Be accountable independently to effectively prioritize demands and execute tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and forward thinking.
- Effectively interface with other resources in the organization to achieve results.
- Takes ownership with each undertaking and find ways to delight and impress stakeholders every day.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Perform with purpose; achieve objectives efficiently with persistent effort.
- Align performance in the best interest of our company, clients, and partners.
Fleet Team’s culture and values are an integral part of our success. All Fleet Team employees will promote and adhere to the core values of Fleet Team listed below:
- Collaborative: Being team oriented, showing leadership, being helpful, and having a positive attitude.
- Accountability: Independence, being self-sufficient, self-reliant, autonomous.
- Enterprising: Showing initiative, resourcefulness, and leadership, having an innovative and energetic spirit, readiness to act, being self-motivated.
- Ownership: Having the work ethic to do your job with the big picture in mind, client-focused, professionalism, ethics similar to an owner: a sense of belonging, responsibility, resilience, and personal involvement, strong desire to succeed.
- Quality: Be prepared and do it right the first time. The quality of our work ensures client satisfaction, profitability, long-term partnerships – all vital to our growth.
- Mutuality: We do what’s right and fair for our clients, partners, and employees. We expect a lot but give a lot back.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.